Tuesday 9 September 2008

Day 2

Well my second day was undoubtedly better than my first day and have completed two articles and snt them to be published
So I'll have more byelines by the end of the week to stick in my journalist folder.

My day started and was at my desk for 9:30 and for a long spell was the only one here but that never troubled me as i immediately set about researching stats and jotting them down incase anyone wants to know a football fact.

my first job was to rsearch the head to head games between scotlad and iceland and write a paragraph about the game and how it went who scored who played etc etc ..... .

I Completed that and sent it to press then i had to phone round some former scotland players that had played against iceland and get their views on how the game would go in reykjavik.

after that i caught up with some lunch and then was assigned a task to write an article highlighting the US Open final and Murray's achievement of getting there.

it's now nearly 3pm i'm just about finished because my stories have been sent to press and i'm looking forward now to thursday and friday when the international games finish up an it's back to the hustle & bustle of the domestic season.

No comments: